MUNRO CLASSIC W/P HIKING BOOTS
A fully waterproof hiking boot from Hoogs, featuring a Vibram sole and Ultdry membrane.
|Outer Material Type||Leather|
Hoggs Munro Classic Hiking Boot
The Hoggs of Fife Munro Hiking boot is a classicly styled walking boot which features a Vibram outsole and an Ultdry membrane as well as a fully waterproof waxy leather. This makes them a superb boot for hiking in the Cairngorms or for a short country walk with the dog.
- Superior ULTDRY membrane in combination with a padded bellows tongue, make these boots fully waterproof and breathable (as confirmed by independent quality assessment)
- Full-grain waxy leather uppers with minimal stitched seams, for superior all-around water resistance
- Cushioned cut-away collar for extra wearer comfort
- Antiqued brass D-rings and hooks plus a loop at the heel for stylish and convenient lacing
- Full super-rigid mid-sole plate, for superior boot rigidity, when on rough terrain
- Superior removable cushioned insole with ball-of-foot and heel extra-absorbent pressure-point inserts
- Superior Vibram® rubber outsole for proven grip and durability (as confirmed by independent quality assessment)