Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions (the Conditions) the Seller means [HPC Sales Ltd T/A TJ O’Mahony Plus, Prosperous, Co Kildare, Ireland.] and the Buyer means the purchaser of the goods. The goods mean the products of the Seller.
DATA/ GDPR .
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes described in this document. Your email address will help us support your shopping experience throughout the site. From time to time we may contact you with news or sale offers and promotions or abandoned cart reminders. You may at any time Unsubscribe from these email by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” Button contained at the base of each Email.
Quotations and Orders
- All quotations, acceptances, undertakings or transactions are subject to these Conditions and any additional or different terms proposed by the Buyer shall not amend or modify these Conditions and shall, to the extent that they purport to so amend or modify these Conditions, be of no effect. The Buyer will be deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Conditions upon the placing of any order for Goods.
- These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Seller and the Buyer. The Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of the Supplier which is not set out in these Conditions.
- An order constitutes an offer by the Buyer to purchase the Goods in accordance with these Conditions. No order in pursuance of any quotation or otherwise shall be binding on the Seller unless and until such order is accepted by the Seller. The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the terms of any order are complete and accurate.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of Value Added Tax where applicable.
- The Seller reserves the right to vary its prices without notice for any reason whatsoever and unless otherwise agreed in writing, prices shall be those ruling at the date when the Goods are supplied to the Buyer. We reserve the right to decline any order. If an error or mistake has been made with a Price or a Description we reserve the right to decline your order and to offer you refund.
- Delivery shall be within a time period agreed between the parties and the Seller shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery takes place within the period agreed. Failure by the Seller to deliver the Goods within the agreed time period shall not amount to a breach of this contract by the Seller and the Buyer shall not be entitled to damages or other compensation or to cancel this contract by reason of such failure.
- The Seller reserves the right to deliver in instalments. Each part delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract, the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of which shall not affect any other part of the contract or the contract as a whole. The Seller reserves the right to charge a delivery fee, where a cost has been incurred. The Seller reserves the right to demand additional delivery fees or to decline any order where the cost of making the Delivery is higher than the Calculated rate. Non Exhaustive examples of when this might occur include delivery to Islands or to Rural areas where couriers demand extra charges.
- Where any order involves more than one delivery and default is made on payment on the due date (either under this contract or any other contract made between the Seller and the Buyer) the Seller shall have the right to suspend all further deliveries until payment is made or to terminate the contract without prejudice to any existing claim.
- The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the Buyer as a direct or indirect result of the supply of the Goods by the Seller being prevented, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances whatsoever which are outside the control of the Seller.
- Once delivery has been accepted the Buyer shall not be entitled to withhold or postpone payment of all or any portion of the price agreed, therefore.
Complaints / Claims
- Notice of claims for damage to goods or shortages must be given in writing to the Seller within 3 days of the date of collection or delivery.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any shortage in quantity delivered nor for any defect in the quality, nature or condition of the Goods nor for non-compliance with any specifications unless a claim in writing shall have been received by the Seller from the Buyer within seven days of delivery of the Goods.
- In the event of such a claim, and upon receipt of the aforementioned notice within the time specified, the Seller shall, if possible, make good the said shortage, and or as appropriate, replace, without admission of liability, any Goods found to be defective. In the event that it is not reasonably possible either to make good the said shortage or replace the said Goods, the Seller may elect to give credit to the Buyer in respect of such shortage or replacement.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse a return of Goods where there is no defect in the nature, quality or condition of the Goods. Goods may be returned by prior arrangement only and are accepted for credit at the sole discretion of the Seller. A 15% handling charge shall apply on all Goods accepted by the Seller as returned for credit.
- Where the Buyer is buying the Goods in the course of a business, the Seller gives no warranty as to the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Goods and the terms implied by sections 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Acts 1893 and 1980 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Conditions.
- In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Seller’s liability to the Buyer arising out of or in connection with this contract or the Goods supplied exceed the invoice price of any particular item in regard to which a claim is made.
- Notice of claims in relation to errors in pricing or discount must be given in writing within 30 days of the date of invoice.
- These Conditions shall apply to any repaired or replacement Goods supplied by the Seller.
Retention of Title
- All goods supplied to the Buyer, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk shall remain the property of the Seller until such time as all monies due to the Seller, whether in relation to the specific goods or otherwise, have been discharged in full. Until title to the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer shall store the Goods separately from all other goods held by the Buyer so that they remain readily identifiable as the Seller’s property and shall maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery. Furthermore and in the event that the Buyer has not discharged all sums due to the Seller, the Seller reserves the right to repossess any Goods supplied in respect of which payment has not been made and thereafter to sell on these Goods. The Buyer hereby grants an irrevocable right and licence to the Seller, its representatives or agents to enter upon all and any of its premises to recover such Goods. This clause shall be binding on the Buyer, its staff, agents and any receiver, liquidator or examiner or such other person as may be appointed by the Courts.
- The Buyer shall effect payment to the Seller for all Goods supplied on or before the due date, as agreed with the Seller.
- An administration charge will be levied at a rate of 7% above the ECB base lending rate at the time payment is due on all overdue accounts – this shall apply even in the event that Seller continues to supply Goods to the buyer on credit at the Sellers discretion.
- The Seller reserves the right to recover all and any charges incurred by it in collecting overdue monies including debt collectors’ fees, solicitors’ fees and/or Court costs.
- If any provision or part-provision of these Conditions are or become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of these Conditions.
- No variation of these Conditions, including the introduction of any additional terms and conditions, shall be effective unless it is writing and agreed in writing by the Seller.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these conditions or their subject matter.
Guide to purchasing ammunition and firearms on www.huntingandfishing.ie
Most of our customers purchase the ammunition for their licensed firearm by visiting our Hunting & Fishing department at our store in Prosperous, Co Kildare.
We also offer an online order and delivery service on ammunition based on a strict procedure outlined below. This online order & delivery service is popular with our customers who live in rural areas.
Please note you must to be a resident in the Republic of Ireland to purchase ammunition online from www.huntingandfishing.ie
What is the process for purchasing ammunition online from www.huntingandfishing.ie?
Important: Ammunition can only be purchased for a firearm that you have a valid licence for. You can only purchase up to the maximum number of cartridges or rounds for your firearm stated on your license.
After browsing our online store and selecting the suitable ammunition for your licensed firearm, you will be brought through the checkout process where you will be requested to pay for the ammunition by Credit Card or Paypal.
Once the online checkout process is complete, and you have paid for the item you must then send us additional information before delivery can take place. This is the process you will have to go through before your ammunition will be ready for delivery.
You must supply us with your Scanned Colour Copies of your Firearms Licence & Valid Photo ID by E-mail.
- Clearly scan both sides of your firearm license.
- Clearly scan one form of your photo identification as the licensed firearm owner. This ID can be a valid passport, driver’s licence or alternatively if you prefer your public services card.
- Please add the phrase “My licence details” to the Subject line of the E-mail. Email both your firearm licence and photo I.D. to email@example.com
Once we have received your firearm licence and photo I.D. by E-mail we will arrange to secure tracked delivery of the order.
The ammunition will only be delivered to the address on your firearm license.
The person named on the firearm licence has to be present at the time of delivery to sign for it.
As well as presenting the gun license, another form of photo identification (passport or driving license) has to be shown to secure delivery of the ammunition.
Once you have sent us a copy of your gun licence & Photo I.D. it will be stored on our secure Licence system for future ammunition purchases for your licensed gun.
Your Firearm Licence and Photo ID has to be fully legible by a member of our sales team. The legibility of this document is at the discretion of our sales team.
www.huntingandfishing.ie is an eCommerce website owned and managed by TJ O’Mahony Plus, Prosperous, Co Kildare. TJ O’Mahony is a trading division of HPC Sales Ltd.
If you have any questions about the above process please contact our Hunting and Fishing Team at 045-841752 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org